Heading to ISTE? We’d love to see you there!
- What: Learn how to bring smartpen
technologyto your classroom or district.
- Who: Jim Marggraff (Livescribe founder and CEO) will speak along with Holly De Leon (VP of Sales, K-12) and Andy Van Shaack (Senior Science Advisor). Livescribe customers will also discuss how they are using Pulse in their districts today.
- Where: Curtis Hotel – 1405 Curtis Street, Denver; hotel is right next door to the conference center and the event is being held in the “Patty Cake Room.”
- When: 7 a.m. on Tuesday, June 29.
- What: Informal session covering the Pulse smartpen and how schools and districts are using Pulse today. Click here for more information.
- Who: Andy Van Shaack (Senior Science Advisor) and Sue Glascoe (community college math instructor, Livescribe customer and avid pencaster) will co-present.
- Where: Show floor –CCC Lobby A, TableP23.
- When: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Wednesday, June 30 (10 minute presentation repeats over 2 hour period).